Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WEEK 13 RESULTS! ...ONE week left!

Good morning everyone! :) The results for Week 13 are as follows: DonK, Keir and Loretta MET THEIR GOALS! WAHOO! :) I'm still waiting to hear from Shelly and Lindsay... so this could change.
OVERALL... DonK is in the lead for most pounds lost, highest % lost and most times met goal. Loretta is on his tail for getting most times met goal! GO MOM!

SO a few of you have said that you want to start over... weekly incentive goals... to not give in week to week..?? EMAIL me if you want to do another round..?? I *THINK* that a shorter period of time is better...?? For me, I felt like I could wait til the end to lose my measly 15 pounds... so I didn't try hard in the first part... then at the end, there was too much going on, traveling, halloween, etc... that I failed anyway... EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE IN FOR ROUND TWO!!?? Same rules? Same entry fee? LET ME KNOW! tiffoulk@aol.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.