Monday, August 17, 2009

Starting TODAY!

It's MONDAY! I have everyone's info! I decided to not post everyone's actual weights... just pounds lost.
You still need to email me your weight and the next week's goal on Monday mornings so that I can keep track.

Don K, Don F and Keir have joined us... if you find anyone else that wants to join... let's allow that through the end of this week!

Good luck everyone... remember that we get things that we really want.

3 comments:

  1. Are we listing our end goal weight in the chart or how many total pounds we are shooting for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't, but can. Also... actual weights won't be posted publicly since some requested that it be kept private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops, that's Tiffany posting while Don is logged in. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.